I am getting my senior pictures done on Tuesday and I have no idea what to wear. I know it sounds silly but I have been through my closet so many times! Now, the company I’m getting my pictures done suggest the following…
– White or pastel colors are perfect for lighter backgrounds.
– Casual outfits in earth tones work best for outdoor photographs.
– Middle tones or deeper solid colors are ideal for formal portraits.
– Bright colors look great with our Color Key backgrounds.
– Avoid large prints or patterns that distract from your face.
– Choose long-sleeved shirts or sweaters rather than short-sleeved.
They also recommended a semi-formal dress, nothing too prom but not like a summer dress. So I am 5’3”, and 97lbs, I’m really small. I don’t know if there’s like certain "styles" or what not for petites or whatever but anyways, I shop at Hollister, and I will more than likely go there for my clothes. So, if you have any suggestions, that would be greatly appreciated